Beyerdynamic T1 Review
The Beyerdynamic T1 Tesla headphones are the best of their class and a top pick for true audiophiles. Throughout our Beyerdynamic T1 review, we found build quality is just the start for the engineering feat that is the Beyerdynamic T1 Tesla headphones. The individually serial-numbered headphones also boast sound quality unrivaled in its niche thanks to the Tesla driver delivering accurate sound and exception volume while requiring only minimal power. Combined with the elegance and detailed precision of the headphones, Beyerdynamic has delivered yet again, another spectacular product that is a must if one is looking to truly experience sound the way it was meant to be enjoyed.
Price Level: High End – Check Current Price Here
German Quality- Designed for comfort and functionality with hand-selected parts, the cups feel sturdy but still lightweight without sacrificing quality. The velour pads rest easily on your ears and keep warmth and moisture away from your head for extended listening pleasure.
Tesla Technology- The Beyerdynamic T1 Tesla headphones are capable of producing twice the volume of conventional headphones due to the newly designed sound transducers. The more efficient conversion of electric signals into undistorted sound eliminates performance loss and results in more than one Tesla of magnetic flux density.
High-Impedance Headphones- The 600-ohm high impedance coil provides amazing signal impulse fidelity so the headphones are capable of functioning in a studio or they are also perfect for enjoying every single distinguishable sound at home. The transparent compression produces crystal clear sound for both work and play.
Ready-For-Studio Cable- The OCC 7N copper conductor cable comes with a 6.35 mm jack so that the headphones can be used with an amplifier to intensify the listening experience. The cable is textile-covered for durability.
Build and Fit
As mentioned in the Features section, the Beyerdynamic T1 Tesla headphones boast excellent comfort which actually complements its functionality. The circumaural shape of the headphones means they sit around your ears rather than on your ears. The headphones are therefore fully enclosed and designed to seal against your head isolating the sound and keeping out unwanted external noise. The soft ear cushions with memory foam covered in plush velour ensures hours of comfort while listening.
As one might expect, due to the popularity of the Beyerdynamic brand, the T1 Tesla headphones have created quite a buzz since they were introduced into the market. The Beyerdynamic T1 Tesla headphones are being enjoyed by people across the spectrum from audiophiles to casual fans just starting to upgrade their listening experiences. Though opinions vary widely, there is generally a concurrence that the Beyerdynamic T1 Tesla headphones are a step above the rest.
- Truly the highlight of the Beyerdynamic T1 Tesla headphones, the amazing sound provided by the Tesla drivers delivers more than one Tesla of magnetic flux density. The Tesla drivers are, for the first time ever for Beyerdynamic, angled forward to point back into your ears. The result is twice the volume produced by standard headphones and the accuracy of the sound separates these headphones from the pack.
- While we have sufficiently covered the high quality output from the Beyerdynamic T1 Tesla headphones, the fact that they look great should not be overlooked. As mentioned before, the sturdiness of the headphones does not affect the ease-of-use. Surprisingly convenient to use and incredibly comfortable, these headphones are as much an attraction as the music being listened to.
- With accurate bass and clear sound, the Beyerdynamic T1 Tesla headphones can be used in the studio when your producing your next project. Widely regarded as sounding “natural,” the headphones have been described by fans as exposing intricacies in the music that might not have been heard before. Despite this type of quality, the Beyerdynamic T1 Tesla headphones are also perfect for home use if you’re the type of person that expects perfection from your headphones.
- While the cord is a part of the whole aesthetically pleasing package, it’s unfortunate that it can’t be detached from the headphones for those who wish to upgrade their cables. Though others feel that the stock cable is more than sufficient and doesn’t need to be changed. Additionally, the cable is not coiled. Again this is mostly a personal preference but there are those who prefer a coiled cable and because it’s not detachable, they are stuck with the straight cable.
6.35 mm Jack
- Many of us like to use our headphones, high end or not, with our personal electronic devices. The 6.35 mm jack means that we would need to buy an adapter cable separately. This isn’t a huge deal unless you are one of the audiophiles who swears that the adapter cable degrades sound quality.
Although the concerns listed above are legitimate, the reviews in favor of the Beyerdynamic T1 Tesla headphones far outweigh those that view the headphones in a negative light. Furthermore, Beyerdynamic resolves both of the concerns with the 2nd generation of the T1 Tesla headphones.
Bang for Your Buck
The Beyerdynamic T1 Tesla headphones are not cheap headphones. That’s not to say however, that they are not worth the cost. It’s true that casual listeners of music will probably not be buying these headphones, that’s not the niche targeted by Beyerdynamic. The headphones don’t have “audiophile” in the product name for no reason. True audiophiles will find that the Beyerdynamic T1 Tesla headphones are well worth their cost.
Beyerdynamic T1 Tesla Headphones FAQ
Do the Beyerdynamic T1 Tesla headphones work with my iPhone?
This depends on who you ask. The short answer is yes. But there are those who think that the headphones work just fine with an iPhone. Then, there are others who believe the sound quality is too poor to enjoy with just your iPhone. However, generally it’s recommended to use an amp to get the full enjoyment, whether using your iPhone or not. It’s worth mentioning that with 1st gen, an adapter will be needed.
If you’re going to shell out this kind of cash for your next set of headphones, the Beyerdynamic T1 Tesla headphones are an easy choice. When Beyerdynamic, a pioneer in the industry, unveiled its Tesla technology it was an instant success. Beyerdynamic keeps outdoing itself and these headphones are the latest in a string of excellent products. Audiophiles new and old almost unanimously agree that the Beyerdynamic T1 Tesla headphones are the best out there.